The workshops take place right next to Place de Clichy in the 17th arrondissement of Paris, close to the historic and artistic district of Montmartre. It is one of the liveliest areas of Paris very well served by public transport.
You will find many accommodations (hotels or individuals).
The subway station is: Place de Clichy
For your research you can try the following districts:
Gare Saint Lazare: popular area with many hotels
Montmartre: a very Parisian district with lots of charm
Batignolles: more residential area
Saint Georges (9th arrondissement): young and popular district, rather trendy.
If you would like more information or submit an address to find out if it is practical, please write to us.
1. When buying our workshop you’re accepting these terms and conditions.
2. It is your responsibility to be in possession of a valid passport or Identification Card as well as all visas, permits, certificates, or any other document needed for the whole time of the journey, including medical certificates.
3. Admission will be under chronological criteria.
Payment by bank transfer
1. Payment by bank transfer is possible. You will find below our international bank references.
IBAN (International Bank Account Number): FR76 3006 6103 0100 0204 1820 195
BIC (Bank Identifier Code): CMCIFRPP
Account Owner: FRANCOIS SUPIOT
CIC LA GARENNE
4 RPT DU SOUVENIR FRANCAIS
92250 LA GARENNE COLOMBES
2. For any payment by bank transfer please contact the school beforehand.
3. If you choose the option of payment by bank transfer, we will keep your place for 5 days while waiting for your transfer. Your admission will be confirmed upon the arrival of your payment.
Workshop changes or cancellations
The Paris Academy of Art reserves the right to change any of the prices, limit class size, services or contents at any time. If this happens we will notify you immediately and will give you the opportunity of accepting or canceling.
The Paris Academy of Art reserves the right to postpone or cancel a workshop if the required minimum number of participants is not reached. In this case, we would notify you before 30 days prior to the workshop starting date.
If we cancel a workshop, we will fully refund all your payments. Refunds are limited to total payments made to the Paris Academy of Art.
The Paris Academy of Art cannot be liable for any consequential loss of any kind however that loss is incurred, so we strongly suggest not buying plane tickets until we confirm the workshop.
In the unlikely event that the named teacher is unable to attend due to illness or other circumstances beyond his control, we would fully refund your fee. If a teacher must leave after a workshop has begun, you will be refunded a pro-rated amount
Refunds and Transfers
Registration fees are neither refundable, transferable nor exchangeable.
If you want to cancel, you have to properly notify us in advance. The date the notification is received by us determines the % of refund applicable:
- More than 90 days: 70% refund
- 90 to 30 days: 50% refund
- 30 to 15 days: 30% refund
- 15 days or less before the workshop starts: no refund
1. Neither The Paris Academy of Art or their assigns is liable to any injuries or health problems sustained by the student during the workshop.
2. Neither The Paris Academy of Art or their assigns is liable for stolen property in the atelier.
3. The Paris Academy of Art does not accept responsibility or liability for death, bodily injury or illness caused to the client or any other person included on the application form. Any claims shall be subject to French law in respect of any question of liability or quantum.
4. Your own insurance policy must cover any eventuality such as accident, illness, death and any repatriation cost.
5. The Paris Academy of Art does not accept liability for any loss or additional expense caused by delay or interruption to travel services through weather conditions, civil disturbance, industrial action, strikes, wars, floods, sickness or force majeure. Such losses or additional expenses are the responsibility of the passenger. Force majeure represents unusual and unforeseeable circumstances such as war or the threat of war, riots, terrorist activity, civil strife, industrial disputes, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, flood or adverse weather conditions.
What’s included and not included with registration fee?
- End of workshop aperitif
- Lunch and dinner
- Art supplies
To contact the Paris Academy of Art, thank you for using our contact form.
If you have an important reason to contact us by phone, just write us an email and we’ll schedule a phone call.