FEES / ADMISSION
€12,000 PER YEAR
€12,000 PER YEAR
ONE OR TWO QUARTERS
€4,000 PER QUARTER
€800 PER WEEK
1 CLASSE PER WEEK: €400 PER QUARTER
2 CLASSES PER WEEK: €700 PER QUARTER
€200 PER QUARTER
• The school is open to all ages, origins and nationalities.
• The number of students per year is limited. Once classes are full, a waiting list is established.
• Students may join the school and enrol before the start of each quarter, depending on available
spots. The largest number of spots are available at the start of the school year in September/October.
Those whose applications are received after the deadline will be placed on the waiting list.
If no spot is available for that quarter, the application will automatically be rolled back to the next
• Classes are taught in English. Students must therefore have basic skills in English.
> STEP 1
• Contact the school by email:
After this first contact, a registration form will be asked to the future student who will include:
- a CV, including academic and professional experience.
- a copy of your passport.
- photos of three works from your portfolio (combined maximum file size of 5MB).
- a brief essay (300 words or less; in English or in French) describing your goals in studying
at the Paris Academy of Art.
Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
• Submit €100 application fee (non-refundable and non-transferable).
To pay the application fee by credit card, please visit: https://www.weezevent.com/application
Tuition and fees may also be paid through TransferWise.
To use TransferWise, students will be required to create an account.
To learn more, please visit www.transferwise.com.
Registration will be recorded by the school once the application fee has been received.
• Upon successful application to the Paris Academy of Art, students will be required to pay a €300 registration fee within 30 days of acceptance to reserve their place in class.
Registration will be recorded by the school after payment of the application fee.
> STEP 2
• Consideration of the application by the school.
• Initial payment of €2,000 as soon as student's registration is accepted.
> STEP 3
• Registration is only complete once the remaining tuition (€2,000) has been paid, which must be
done the week before classes start.
• Once tuition fees have been paid, enrolment is complete.
See the next table for all payment dates for each quarter:
(same for evening classes and youth workshops)
• Contact the school directly by email: email@example.com
The administrative fee (€400) must be received before an application can be considered.
If the application is rejected, the administrative fee is refunded.
In the event that a required student visa is rejected three times, the whole initial payment may be refunded upon presentation of justifying documents and confirmation that the visa procedure was followed correctly.
The administrative fee (€400) is not refunded.
The school will refund the initial payment (i.e., €2,000) in the event of cancellation due to serious physical injury, accident or natural disaster, upon presentation of justifying documents.
The administrative fee is not refunded.
From the first day of the school year, no tuition fees shall be refunded. A total or partial refund will
only be granted in the event of serious physical incapacity (injury, illness, death), excluding the administrative fee, which will not be refunded. No refund shall be granted for psychological reasons.
In the event that a student has a history of psychological problems, the student or his/her family
must inform the administration of the academy by letter before any final enrolment or application;
the school shall decide whether or not to accept the applicant. No psychological treatment
or treatment for mental illness shall later be grounds for the student or his/her family to cancel
In all cases, the final decision shall be taken by the school.
In the event that a student is expelled for disciplinary reasons, no refund shall be granted.
Fees that have already been paid may not be transferred from one person to another.
Under certain conditions and in agreement with the administration, tuition fees may be deferred
until the following school year: the initial payment is kept and put toward payment of fees
the following year. The student must send a request for deferred enrolment to the school by letter.
In the event of cancellation following deferred enrolment having been granted, no fees already
paid shall be refunded.
The student is not entitled to partial refund of tuition fees if he/she arrives after the start
of the school year or if he/she stops before the end of the school year.
The school reserves the right to cancel a class or to change its syllabus if the minimum number
of students is not reached.
For additional information
see the Paris Academy of Art
Keep in touch with the Paris Academy of Art
on social networks
Copyright © 2017 Paris Academy of Art
Paris Academy of Art - 78, rue Raspail - 92270 Bois-Colombes - Tél. : 08 26 38 22 28